Working Profiles and Employment Regimes in European Panel Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danièle Meulders & Olivier Plasman & Robert Plasman, 1994. "Atypical employment in the EC," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13464, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1976. "The Economics of Job Search: A Survey," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 347-368, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Pavlopoulos & Ruud Muffels & Jeroen Vermunt, 2010.
"Wage mobility in Europe. A comparative analysis using restricted multinomial logit regression,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 115-129, January.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Muffels, Ruud & Vermunt, Jeroen-K., 2005. "Wage Mobility in Europe. A Comparative Analysis Using restricted Multinomial Logit Regression," MPRA Paper 229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruud Muffels & Didier Fouarge, 2004.
"The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 299-330, September.
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2003. "The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation," MPRA Paper 13299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & van den Heuvel, Nick, 2002.
"Labour market transitions and employment regimes: Evidence on the flexibility-security nexus in transitional labour markets,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment
FS I 02-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Muffels, Ruud & Wilthagen, Ton & Heuvel, Nick van den, 2002. "Labour Market Transitions and Employment Regimes: Evidence on the Flexibility-Security Nexus in Transitional Labour Markets," MPRA Paper 13301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Market; social exclusion; labour market mobility; labour market dynamics; insecure employment; European Community Household Panel;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .