Beschäftigungseffekte von Innovationen auf Unternehmensebene: Ein Überblick theoretischer und empirischer Befunde
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Employment and Technological Innovation: Evidence from U.K. Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 255-284, April.
- Lachenmaier, Stefan & Rottmann, Horst, 2011.
"Effects of innovation on employment: A dynamic panel analysis,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 210-220, March.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Horst Rottmann, 2007. "Effects of Innovation on Employment: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2015, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2012.
"Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: evidence from Spain,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 801-813, November.
- Stucchi, Rodolfo & Giuliodori, David, 2010. "Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 23006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, Najib, 2000. "Employment Effects of Ecological Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 4395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2005.
"Innovation and Employment: Evidence from Italian Microdata,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 65-83, October.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "Innovation and Employment: Evidence from Italian Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose Miguel Benavente & Rodolfo Lauterbach, 2008.
"Technological innovation and employment: complements or substitutes?,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 318-329.
- José Miguel Benavente & Rodolfo Lauterbach, 2006. "Technological Innovation and Employment: Complements or Substitutes," Working Papers wp221, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Greenan & Dominique Guellec, 2000.
"Technological Innovation and Employment Reallocation,"
CEIS, vol. 14(4), pages 547-590, December.
- Nathalie Greenan & Dominique Guellec, 2000. "Technological Innovation and Employment Reallocation," Post-Print halshs-01133206, HAL.
- Charles Edquist & Leif Hommen & Maureen McKelvey, 2001. "Innovation and Employment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2138.
- David Blanchflower & Simon Burgess, 1998.
"New Technology And Jobs: Comparative Evidence From A Two Country Study,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2-4), pages 109-138.
- David Blanchflower & Simon Burgess, 1996. "New Technology and Jobs: Comparative Evidence from a Two Country Study," CEP Discussion Papers dp0285, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jaanika MerikÃ¼ll, 2010. "The Impact of Innovation on Employment," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 25-38, March.
- Georg Westermanna & Holger Schaeferb, 2001. "Localised Technological Progress And Intra-Sectoral Structures Of Employment," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 23-44.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Savona, Maria, 2003. "Innovation, employment and skills in services. Firm and sectoral evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Luuk Klomp & George Van Leeuwen, 2001. "Linking Innovation and Firm Performance: A New Approach," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 343-364.
- Sérgio Kannebley & Júlia Sekkel & Bruno Araújo, 2010. "Economic performance of Brazilian manufacturing firms: a counterfactual analysis of innovation impacts," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 339-353, April.
- Brian Cozzarin, 2004. "Innovation quality and manufacturing firms' performance in Canada," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 199-216.
- Stefan Lachenmaier, 2007. "Effects of innovation on firm performance," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Produktinnovation; Prozessinnovation; Beschäftigung; Beschäftigte; Mitarbeiter; empirische Analyse; Metaanalyse; Unternehmen; Innovation; product innovation; process innovation; employment; staff; workforce; empirical analysis; meta analysis; company;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fhjwws:032012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbfjede.html .