Economic performance of Brazilian manufacturing firms: a counterfactual analysis of innovation impacts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Miguel Benavente & Rodolfo Lauterbach, 2008.
"Technological innovation and employment: complements or substitutes?,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 318-329.
- José Miguel Benavente & Rodolfo Lauterbach, 2006. "Technological Innovation and Employment: Complements or Substitutes," Working Papers wp221, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Abadie & David Drukker & Jane Leber Herr & Guido W. Imbens, 2004. "Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 290-311, September.
- Huergo, Elena & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2004. "Firms' age, process innovation and productivity growth," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 541-559, April.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Card, David, 1985.
"Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 648-660, November.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 1984. "Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs," NBER Working Papers 1489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David E. Card, 1984. "Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs," Working Papers 554, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- João Alberto De Negri & Luiz Esteves & Fernando Freitas, 2007. "Knowledge production and firm growth in Brazil," Working Papers 0057, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Goedhuys, Micheline, 2007. "The impact of innovation activities on productivity and firm growth: evidence from Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caterina Santi & Pietro Santoleri, 2017.
"Exploring the link between innovation and growth in Chilean firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 445-467, August.
- Caterina Santi & Pietro Santoleri, 2016. "Exploring the link between Innovation and Growth in Chilean firms," LEM Papers Series 2016/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hulya Ulku & Mehmet Pamukcu, 2015. "The impact of R&D and knowledge diffusion on the productivity of manufacturing firms in Turkey," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95, August.
- Naudé, Wim, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship and economic development: Theory, evidence and policy,"
MERIT Working Papers
027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elif Kalayci & Mehmet Teoman Pamukçu, 2011. "Analysis of Foreign Ownership, R&D and Spillovers in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 642, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Ernst, Daniel & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2012. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Innovationen auf Unternehmensebene: Ein Überblick theoretischer und empirischer Befunde," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Schriften 03/2012, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2015. "Does innovativeness reduce startup survival rates?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 564-581.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological innovation; Average treatment effect; Propensity score matching; O31; O33; C40; L26;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .