Employment Effects of Ecological Innovations: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blechinger, Doris & Kleinknecht, Alfred & Licht, Georg & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 1998. "The impact of innovation on employment in Europe: An analysis using CIS data," ZEW Dokumentationen 98-02, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 1997. "Human capital and innovation in East and West German manufacturing firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-08, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred & Reijnen, Jeroen O N, 1993. "Employment Growth and Innovation at the Firm Level," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 153-159, May.
- James D Adams, 1997.
"The Structure of Firm R&D and the Factor Intensity of Production,"
97-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James D. Adams, 1997. "The Structure of Firm R&D and the Factor Intensity of Production," NBER Working Papers 6099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M Frybourg, 1988. "The Impact of Technological Change," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 6(2), pages 145-152, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horbach Jens, 2010. "The Impact of Innovation Activities on Employment in the Environmental Sector – Empirical Results for Germany at the Firm Level," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(4), pages 403-419, August.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "The impact of innovation activities on employment in the environmental sector : empirical results for Germany at the firm level," IAB Discussion Paper 200816, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2057-:d:118260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Daniel & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2012. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Innovationen auf Unternehmensebene: Ein Überblick theoretischer und empirischer Befunde," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Schriften 03/2012, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus, 2012. "Environmental innovation and employment dynamics in different technology fields: An analysis based on the German community innovation survey 2009," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Ecological innovations; Employment; Labour Demand; European Countries; Germany; Great Britain; Italy; Holland; Switzerland;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.