Determinants of current job tenure: a cross country comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Drolet & Karen Mumford, 2012.
"The Gender Pay Gap for Private-Sector Employees in Canada and Britain,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 529-553, September.
- Marie Drolet & Karen Mumford, "undated". "The Gender Pay Gap for Private Sector Employees in Canada and Britain," Discussion Papers 09/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Drolet, Marie & Mumford, Karen A., 2009. "The Gender Pay Gap for Private Sector Employees in Canada and Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Carola Frege, 2010. "The Importance of Comparative Workplace Employment Relations Studies," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 231-234, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs (includes separations; hires; redundancy; job tenure; displaced workers) Discrimination; Time Allocation; Work Behavior; Employment Determination and Creation;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:6:y:2003:i:3:p:435-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.