Unions and Employment Growth: Evidence from State Economic Recoveries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nickell, Stephen & Layard, Richard, 1999.
"Labor market institutions and economic performance,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 3029-3084
- Nickell, S. & Layard, R., 1997. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," Papers 23, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1998. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Dennis Snower & Gylfi Zoega, 2003.
"Labour-market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks,"
CEIS, vol. 17(2), pages 247-270, June.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Dennis Snower & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "Labour Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 123, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Snower, Dennis J. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002. "Labour Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Snower, Dennis J. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002. "Labour-Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear, 1990. "Job Security Provisions and Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 699-726.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 2001. "Insiders versus Outsiders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 165-188, Winter.
- Macpherson, D.A. & Dunne, T., 1992. "Unionism and Gross Employment Flows," Working Papers 1992_10_5, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2016.
"Unions, innovation and cross-country wage inequality,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 104-118.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2014. "Labor Unions, Directed Technical Change and Cross-Country Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 58886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2015. "Unions, Innovation and Cross-Country Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 68447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2008.
"A tale of two countries: unions, closures and growth in Britain and Norway,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19589, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Unions, Closures and Growth in Britain and Norway," CEP Discussion Papers dp0867, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nivedita Mukherji & Jonathan Silberman, 2011. "Idea generation: the performance of U.S. States 1997–2007," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 417-447, August.
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015.
"The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201501, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "The One Constant: A Causal Effect of Collective Bargaining on Employment Growth? - Evidence from German Linked-Employer-Employee Data," IAW Discussion Papers 116, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
More about this item
KeywordsUnion; Employment growth; State Economic Recoveries; Economic recovery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:28:y:2007:i:3:p:525-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .