The External Balance Assessment Methodology: 2018 Update
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Giordano, 2019. "How frequent a BEER? Assessing the impact of data frequency on real exchange rate misalignment estimation," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 522, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rui Mano & Carolina Osorio Buitron & Luca A Ricci & Mauricio Vargas, 2019. "The Level REER model in the External Balance Assessment (EBA) Methodology," IMF Working Papers 19/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez, 2020. "Revisiting Exchange Rate Rules," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 68(3), pages 693-719, September.
- Miriam Koomen & Laurence Wicht, 2020. "Demographics, pension systems, and the current account: an empirical assessment using the IMF current account model," Working Papers 2020-23, Swiss National Bank.
- Gustavo Adler & Daniel Garcia-Macia & Signe Krogstrup, 2019. "The Measurement of External Accounts," IMF Working Papers 19/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Claire Giordano, 2020. "An update of the Bank of Italy methodology underlying the estimation of price-competitiveness misalignments," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 556, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account; Current account balance; Real effective exchange rates; Capital controls; External balance assessment (EBA); WP; exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:2019/065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.