Global Risk and Demand for Gold by Central Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aizenman, Joshua & Inoue, Kenta, 2013.
"Central banks and gold puzzles,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 69-90.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenta Inoue, 2012. "Central Banks and Gold Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 17894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Inoue, Kenta, 2012. "Central Banks and Gold Puzzles," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7bx7h0q4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Philip Lane & Dominic Burke, 2001. "The Empirics of Foreign Reserves," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 423-434, October.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Cheng, Gong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Lisack, Noëmie, 2015.
"For a few dollars more: Reserves and growth in times of crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 127-145.
- Matthieu Bussière & Gong Cheng & Menzie D. Chinn & Noëmie Lisack, 2014. "For a Few Dollars More: Reserves and Growth in Times of Crises," NBER Working Papers 19791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Bussière & G. Cheng & M. Chinn & N. Lisack, 2015. "For a Few Dollars More: Reserves and Growth in Times of Crises," Working papers 550, Banque de France.
- Katsiaryna Svirydzenka, 2016. "Introducing a New Broad-based Index of Financial Development," IMF Working Papers 16/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Rey, Hélène, 2015. "World Asset Markets and the Global Financial Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Alvaro Ortiz, 2006. "The Role of Global Risk Aversion in Explaining Sovereign Spreads," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2006), pages 125-155, August.
- Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur & Hacihasanoglu, Erk, 2011. "Do global risk perceptions influence world oil prices?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 515-524, May.
- Erlend Nier & Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Tomas Mondino, 2014. "Gross Private Capital Flows to Emerging Markets; Can the Global Financial Cycle Be Tamed?," IMF Working Papers 14/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvia Miranda-Agrippino & Hélène Rey, 2015. "US Monetary Policy and the Global Financial Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-02-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2017-02-26 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2017-02-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:14557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.