The Role of Global Risk Aversion in Explaining Sovereign Spreads
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ercio Muñoz S., 2013.
"Precio de Materias Primas y Spread Soberano en Economías Emergentes ¿Importa la Concentración de las Exportaciones?,"
Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 16(1), pages 100-121, April.
- Ercio Muñoz, 2013. "Precio de Materias Primas y Spread Soberano en Economías Emergentes ¿Importa la Concentración de las Exportaciones?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 684, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gopalakrishnan, Balagopal & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2017. "Turning Over a Golden Leaf? Global Liquidity and Emerging Market Central Banks’ Demand for Gold after the Financial Crisis," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-04-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kevin Cowan & José De Gregorio & Alejandro Micco & Christopher Neilson, 2008.
"Financial Diversification, Sudden Stops, and Sudden Starts,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt- (ed.), Current Account and External Financing, edition 1, volume 12, chapter 5, pages 159-194
Central Bank of Chile.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio & Alejandro Micco & Christopher Neilson, 2007. "Financial Diversification, Sudden Stops and Sudden Starts," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 423, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gopalakrishnan, Balagopal & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2017. "Global Risk and Demand for Gold by Central Banks," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Böninghausen, Benjamin & Zabel, Michael, 2013. "Credit Ratings and Cross-Border Bond Market Spillovers," MPRA Paper 47390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brana, Sophie & Prat, Stéphanie, 2016. "The effects of global excess liquidity on emerging stock market returns: Evidence from a panel threshold model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 26-34.
- Akıncı, Özge, 2013.
"Global financial conditions, country spreads and macroeconomic fluctuations in emerging countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 358-371.
- Ozge Akinci, 2013. "Global financial conditions, country spreads and macroeconomic fluctuations in emerging countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1085, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward W. Sun & Daniel Tenengauzer & Ali Bastani & Omid Rezania, 2011. "Identification of Driving Factors for Emerging Markets Sovereign Spreads," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2584-2592.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal risk aversion; sovereign spreads; Latin America;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.