Large Vector Auto Regressions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Guo, Bin & Yao, Qiwei, 2015. "High dimensional stochastic regression with latent factors, endogeneity and nonlinearity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2017. "Lasso Regressions and Forecasting Models in Applied Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 17/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Gisler, Katja I.M., 2015.
"A variance spillover analysis without covariances: What do we miss?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 174-195.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Gisler, Katja I. M., 2014. "A variance spillover analysis without covariances: what do we miss?," Economics Working Paper Series 1409, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Song, Song & Zhu, Lixing, 2016. "Group-wise semiparametric modeling: A SCSE approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 1-14.
- Li, Jiahan & Chen, Weiye, 2014. "Forecasting macroeconomic time series: LASSO-based approaches and their forecast combinations with dynamic factor models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 996-1015.
- Kock, Anders Bredahl & Callot, Laurent, 2015.
"Oracle inequalities for high dimensional vector autoregressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 325-344.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Laurent A.F. Callot, 2012. "Oracle Inequalities for High Dimensional Vector Autoregressions," CREATES Research Papers 2012-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Song Song & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Ya'acov Ritov, 2014. "Generalized dynamic semi‐parametric factor models for high‐dimensional non‐stationary time series," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 101-131, June.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2016.
"Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 123-124, pages 333-361.
- Roberto Casarin & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio, 2014. "Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2014:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2017. "Variance Decomposition Networks; Potential Pitfalls and a Simple Solution," IMF Working Papers 17/107, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:627-651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song Song, 2011. "Dynamic Large Spatial Covariance Matrix Estimation in Application to Semiparametric Model Construction via Variable Clustering: the SCE approach," Papers 1106.3921, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2011.
- Kascha, Christian & Trenkler, Carsten, 2015. "Forecasting VARs, model selection, and shrinkage," Working Papers 15-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Gefang, Deborah, 2014. "Bayesian doubly adaptive elastic-net Lasso for VAR shrinkage," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11.
- Embaye, Weldensie T. & Zereyesus, Yacob A., 2017. "Measuring the value of housing services in household surveys: an application of machine learning approach," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252851, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Guo, Bin & Yao, Qiwei, 2015. "High dimensional stochastic regression with latent factors, endogeneity and nonlinearity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 297-312.
More about this item
KeywordsTime Series; Vector Auto Regression; Regularization; Lasso; Group Lasso; Oracle estimator;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2011-08-09 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2011-08-09 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .