Report NEP-FOR-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Tian & Heather M. Anderson, 2011. "Forecasting Under Strucural Break Uncertainty," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chew Lian Chua & Sandy Suardi & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2011. "Predicting Short-Term Interest Rates: Does Bayesian Model Averaging Provide Forecast Improvement?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bermingham, Colin & D’Agostino, Antonello, 2011. "Understanding and forecasting aggregate and disaggregate price dynamics," Working Paper Series 1365, European Central Bank.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn, 2011. "Inflation Forecast Contracts," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/149, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Wanfeng Yan & Reda Rebib & Ryan Woodard & Didier Sornette, 2011. "Detection of Crashes and Rebounds in Major Equity Markets," Papers 1108.0077, arXiv.org.
- Song Song & Peter J. Bickel, 2011. "Large Vector Auto Regressions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael W.M. Roos & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "The importance of time series extrapolation for macroeconomic expectations," Kiel Working Papers 1723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Toshiaki Watanabe, 2011. "Quantile Forecasts of Financial Returns Using Realized GARCH Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-195, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alicia Rambaldi & Prasada Rao, 2011. "Hedonic Predicted House Price Indices Using Time-Varying Hedonic Models with Spatial Autocorrelation," Discussion Papers Series 432, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Kohei Aono, 2011. "Estimation and Inference in Predictive Regressions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-192, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.