|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|444 Evans Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720|
|Terminal Degree:||2010 Institut für Statistik und Ökonometrie (ISÖ); Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät; Humboldt-Universität Berlin (from RePEc Genealogy)|
University of California-Berkeley, Department of Statisticshttp://www.stat.berkeley.edu
Berkeley, California (United States)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alena MyÅ¡iÄ kovÃ¡ & Song Song & Piotr Majer & Peter N.C. Mohr & Hauke R. Heekeren & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle, 2011. "Risk Patterns and Correlated Brain Activities. Multidimensional statistical analysis of fMRI data with application to risk patterns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-085, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Song Song & Peter J. Bickel, 2011. "Large Vector Auto Regressions," Papers 1106.3915, arXiv.org.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Yaâ€™acov Ritov & Song Song, 2010. "Partial Linear Quantile Regression and Bootstrap Confidence Bands," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Song Song & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle & Ya'acov Ritov, 2010. "High Dimensional Nonstationary Time Series Modelling with Generalized Dynamic Semiparametric Factor Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Song, Song & Zhu, Lixing, 2016. "Group-wise semiparametric modeling: A SCSE approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 1-14.
- Song Song & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Ya'acov Ritov, 2014. "Generalized dynamic semi‐parametric factor models for high‐dimensional non‐stationary time series," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 101-131, June.
- Alena Bömmel & Song Song & Piotr Majer & Peter Mohr & Hauke Heekeren & Wolfgang Härdle, 2014. "Risk Patterns and Correlated Brain Activities. Multidimensional Statistical Analysis of fMRI Data in Economic Decision Making Study," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 489-514, July.
- Jeong, Kiho & HÃ¤rdle, Wolfgang K. & Song, Song, 2012. "A Consistent Nonparametric Test For Causality In Quantile," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 861-887, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Song Song should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.