Report NEP-ETS-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2011. "A sieve bootstrap range test for poolability in dependent cointegrated panels," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2011/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- David M. Drukker, 2011. "Filtering and decomposing time series in Stata 12," CHI11 Stata Conference 20, Stata Users Group.
- Jing Tian & Heather M. Anderson, 2011. "Forecasting Under Strucural Break Uncertainty," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2011. "Bayesian Analysis of Time-Varying Parameter Vector Autoregressive Model with the Ordering of Variables for the Japanese Economy and Monetary Policy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-196, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Toshiaki Watanabe, 2011. "Quantile Forecasts of Financial Returns Using Realized GARCH Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-195, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Kohei Aono, 2011. "Estimation and Inference in Predictive Regressions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-192, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzales & Rodney W Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Inference in a Time Varying Cointegration Model," CAMA Working Papers 2011-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "A Conditional-Heteroskedasticity-Robust Confidence Interval for the Autoregressive Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Song Song & Peter J. Bickel, 2011. "Large Vector Auto Regressions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bermingham, Colin & D’Agostino, Antonello, 2011. "Understanding and forecasting aggregate and disaggregate price dynamics," Working Paper Series 1365, European Central Bank.
- Lopez, C. & Murray, C J. & Papell, D H., 2011. "Median-Unbiased Estimation in DF-GLS Regressions and the PPP Puzzle," Working papers 338, Banque de France.
- Tatyana Krivobokova, 2011. "Smoothing parameter selection in two frameworks for penalized splines," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 85, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 18 Oct 2012.