Smoothing parameter selection in two frameworks for penalized splines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, March.
- Gerda Claeskens & Tatyana Krivobokova & Jean D. Opsomer, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 529-544.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, March.
- Philip T. Reiss & R. Todd Ogden, 2009. "Smoothing parameter selection for a class of semiparametric linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 505-523.
- Kou S.C. & Efron B., 2002. "Smoothers and the Cp, Generalized Maximum Likelihood, and Extended Exponential Criteria: A Geometric Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 766-782, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Francisco Rosales & Tatyana Krivobokova, 2012. "Instant Trend-Seasonal Decomposition of Time Series with Splines," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 131, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximum likelihood; Mean squared error minimizer; Penalized splines; Smoothing splines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-08-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2011-08-09 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2011-08-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .