Group-wise semiparametric modeling: A SCSE approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1999.
"Monetary policy shocks: What have we learned and to what end?,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 65-148
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998. "Monetary Policy Shocks: What Have We Learned and to What End?," NBER Working Papers 6400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genest, Christian & Nešlehová, Johanna G. & Rémillard, Bruno, 2013. "On the estimation of Spearman’s rho and related tests of independence for possibly discontinuous multivariate data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 214-228.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2011.
"Infinite-dimensional VARs and factor models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 4-22, July.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2007. "Infinite Dimensional VARs and Factor Models," IZA Discussion Papers 3206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, Hashem, 2009. "Infinite-dimensional VARs and factor models," Working Paper Series 998, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007. "Infinite Dimensional VARs and Factor Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2176, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chudik , A. & Pesaran, M.H., 2007. "Infinite Dimensional VARs and Factor Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0757, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jianqing Fan & Jinchi Lv, 2008. "Sure independence screening for ultrahigh dimensional feature space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 849-911.
- Song Song & Peter J. Bickel, 2011. "Large Vector Auto Regressions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Song Song & Peter J. Bickel, 2011. "Large Vector Auto Regressions," Papers 1106.3915, arXiv.org.
- Li, Lexin & Li, Bing & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2010. "Groupwise Dimension Reduction," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1188-1201.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariance estimation; Regularization; Sparsity; Thresholding; Semiparametrics; Variable clustering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.