Report NEP-ETS-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Ranking Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension: An Empirical Evaluation," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-20, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Wasel Shadat, 2011. "On the Nonparametric Tests of Univariate GARCH Regression Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1115, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2011. "Forecasting Contemporaneous Aggregates with Stochastic Aggregation Weights," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-23, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Song Song & Peter J. Bickel, 2011. "Large Vector Auto Regressions," Papers 1106.3915, arXiv.org.
- Song Song, 2011. "Dynamic Large Spatial Covariance Matrix Estimation in Application to Semiparametric Model Construction via Variable Clustering: the SCE approach," Papers 1106.3921, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2011.
- Miguel, Belmonte & Gary, Koop & Dimitris, Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical shrinkage in time-varying parameter models," MPRA Paper 31827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wintenberger, Olivier & Cai, Sixiang, 2011. "Parametric inference and forecasting in continuously invertible volatility models," MPRA Paper 31767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Modelling Long Memory in REITs," Working Papers 200614, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Cotter & Simon Stevenson, 2011. "Multivariate Modelling of Daily REIT Volatility," Working Papers 200517, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.