A semiparametric factor model for implied volatility surface dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "ARCH models as diffusion approximations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hommes, Cars, 2006.
"A dynamic analysis of moving average rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1729-1753.
- Chiarella, C. & He, X.-Z. & Hommes, C.H., 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-14, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Cars Hommes, 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Research Paper Series 133, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cars Hommes & Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2004. "A Dynamical Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 238, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Tony He & Cars H. Hommes, 2005. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-057/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bougerol, Philippe & Picard, Nico, 1992. "Stationarity of Garch processes and of some nonnegative time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 115-127.
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, December.
- Garcia, Rene & Perron, Pierre, 1996.
"An Analysis of the Real Interest Rate under Regime Shifts,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 111-125, February.
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1990. "An Anlysis Of The Real Interest Rate Under Regime Shifts," Papers 353, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1994. "An Analysis of the Real Interest rate Under Regime Shifts," Cahiers de recherche 9428, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- René Garcia & Pierre Perron, 1995. "An Analysis of the Real Interest Rate Under Regime Shifts," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-05, CIRANO.
- Garcia, R. & Perron, P., 1994. "An Analysis of the Real Interest rate Under Regime Shifts," Cahiers de recherche 9428, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. & Honggang Li, 2004. "Market Dynamics and Stock Price Volatility," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 91, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colangelo, 2009. "Option trading strategies based on semi-parametric implied volatility surface prediction," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colagelo, 2007. "Forecasting Implied Volatility Surfaces," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-42, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Boneva, Lena & Linton, Oliver & Vogt, Michael, 2015.
"A semiparametric model for heterogeneous panel data with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 327-345.
- Lena Boneva (Körber) & Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2013. "A semiparametric model for heterogeneous panel data with fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Barbara ChoroÅ›-Tomczyk & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Ostap Okhrin, 2013. "CDO Surfaces Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Georgios Chalamandaris & Andrianos Tsekrekos, 2013. "Explanatory Factors and Causality in the Dynamics of Volatility Surfaces Implied from OTC Asian–Pacific Currency Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 327-358, March.
- Bernales, Alejandro & Guidolin, Massimo, 2014.
"Can we forecast the implied volatility surface dynamics of equity options? Predictability and economic value tests,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 326-342.
- Alejandro Bernales & Massimo Guidolin, 2012. "Can We Forecast the Implied Volatility Surface Dynamics of Equity Options? Predictability and Economic Value Tests," Working Papers 456, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fengler, Matthias & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1136, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2013.
- Michel van der Wel & Sait R. Ozturk & Dick van Dijk, 2016. "Dynamic Factor Models for the Volatility Surface," Advances in Econometrics,in: Dynamic Factor Models, volume 35, pages 127-174 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Hanousek, Jan & Novotný, Jan, 2012.
"Price jumps in Visegrad-country stock markets: An empirical analysis,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 184-201.
- Jan Novotny, 2010. "Price Jumps in Visegrad Country Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp412, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:5:y::i:2:p:189-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .