Class-Size Effects on Adolescents’ Mental Health and Well-Being in Swedish School
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niklas Jakobsson & Mattias Persson & Mikael Svensson, 2013. "Class-size effects on adolescents' mental health and well-being in Swedish schools," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 248-263, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmental health; well-being; class size; adolescents; Sweden.;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2013-04-06 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-04-06 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:kaunek:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Svensson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eikause.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .