Report NEP-LTV-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2013. "Subjective and Objective Indicators of Racial Progress," IZA Discussion Papers 7309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2013. "Comparing Inequality Aversion across Countries When Labor Supply Responses Differ," Working Papers halshs-00805751, HAL.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Wages and informality in developing countries," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2013. "Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study," Working Papers halshs-00802825, HAL.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Poverty of Ethnic Minorities in the Poorest Areas of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 45737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary C. Daly & Galina Hale, 2013. "Persistence of regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2013-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2013. "The College Type: Personality and Educational Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," Working Papers halshs-00805736, HAL.
- Weiss, Yoram & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2013. "Hypergamy, Cross-Boundary Marriages, and Family Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 7293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clavet, Nicholas-James & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Lacroix, Guy, 2013. "Fighting Poverty: Assessing the Effect of Guaranteed Minimum Income Proposals in Québec," IZA Discussion Papers 7283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niklas, Jakobsson & Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Class-Size Effects on Adolescents’ Mental Health and Well-Being in Swedish School," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 9, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career progression, economic downturns and skills," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn, 2013. "Life-cycle effects of age at school start," Research Papers in Economics 2013:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2013. "The Fertility of Recent Immigrants to Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 7289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Diego Grijalva, 2013. "The Employment Effects of State Hiring Credits During and After the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 18928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.