Persistence of Regional Inequality in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:774-798 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. An & C. Hu & Yong Tan, 2017.
"Regional effects of export tax rebate on exporting firms: Evidence from China,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 774-798, September.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei & Hu, Cui, 2015. "Regional Effects of Export Tax Rebate on Exporting Firms: Evidences From China," MPRA Paper 65188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Wages; Labor market; Labor supply;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2013-04-06 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2013-04-06 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-06 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwp:2013-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .