Report NEP-LMA-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Neumark & Diego Grijalva, 2013. "The Employment Effects of State Hiring Credits During and After the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 18928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Wages and informality in developing countries," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Parent, Daniel, 2013. "Transactions Costs and the Employment Contract in the US Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7306, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2013. "Market Thickness and the Early Labor Market Career of University Graduates- An urban advantage?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- DUPUY Arnaud, 2013. "The assignment of workers to tasks with endogenous supply of skills," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-04, LISER.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-285, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eliasson, Tove, 2013. "Decomposing immigrant wage assimilation - the role of workplaces and occupations," Working Paper Series 2013:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," Working Papers halshs-00805736, HAL.
- Candelaria, Christopher & Daly, Mary C. & Hale, Galina, 2013. "Persistence of Regional Inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2013-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2013. "Mincer Equation, Power Law of Learning, and Efficient Education Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2013. "Social Security Earnings Test and the Labor Supply of the Elderly: New evidence from unique survey responses in Japan," Discussion papers 13017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & OSHIO Takashi, 2013. "Revisiting the Labor Supply Effect of Social Security Earnings Test: New evidence from its elimination and reinstatement in Japan," Discussion papers 13016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison," Working Papers halshs-00805744, HAL.