Market Thickness and the Early Labor Market Career of University Graduates- An urban advantage?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014.
"Local Competitiveness Fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship,"
Working Paper Series
1020, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Local Competitiveness fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Larsson, Johan P & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location Choices of Graduate Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 290, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; university graduates; urban wage premium; market thickness; matching; agglomeration economies; migration; job switching;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-04-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-04-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2013-04-06 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2013_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.