Report NEP-MIG-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2013. "The Fertility of Recent Immigrants to Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 7289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 089, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Caponi, Vincenzo & Plesca, Miana, 2013. "Empirical Characteristics of Legal and Illegal Immigrants in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 7304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Fabo, Brian, 2013. "Migration Strategies of the Crisis-Stricken Youth in an Enlarged European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 7285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Jungho, 2013. "Employment Effects of Low-Skilled Immigrants in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cattaneo, Cristina & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "What Happens to the Careers of European Workers When Immigrants "Take Their Jobs"?," IZA Discussion Papers 7282, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen Camacho, 2013. "Spatial migration," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801109, HAL.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800970, HAL.
- Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Immigration and Labor Productivity: New Empirical Evidence for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 7297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tani, Massimiliano & Manuguerra, Maurizio, 2013. "The Effect of Migration and Spatial Connectivity on Regional Skill Endowments across Europe: 1988-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7292, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eliasson, Tove, 2013. "Decomposing immigrant wage assimilation - the role of workplaces and occupations," Working Paper Series 2013:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rok, Jakub, 2013. "Mobility of human capital and its effect on regional economic development. Review of theory and empirical literature," MPRA Paper 45755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Portuguese Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2013.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2013. "Market Thickness and the Early Labor Market Career of University Graduates- An urban advantage?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo Luengo-Prado & Bent Sorensen, 2013. "Moving to a job: The role of home equity, debt, and access to credit," Working Paper 1305, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.