Migration Strategies of the Crisis-Stricken Youth in an Enlarged European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brian Fabo, 2013. "Migration strategies of the crisis-stricken youth in an enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 6, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lucy Stokes & Dawn Holland, 2011. "Labour mobility within the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 379, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Corrado Giulietti & Martin Guzi & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013.
"Unemployment benefits and immigration: evidence from the EU,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 24-38, March.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 8672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 6075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:nsr:niesrd:379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Kahanec, 2013.
"Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union,"
1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 75529, The World Bank.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. (ed.), 2005. "European Migration: What Do We Know?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199257355.
- Amelie F. Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann (ed.), 2013. "International Handbook on the Economics of Migration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4026, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dibeh, Ghassan & Fakih, Ali & Marrouch, Walid, 2017. "Decision to Emigrate Amongst the Youth in Lebanon," IZA Discussion Papers 10493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramos, Raul, 2017. "Migration Aspirations among NEETs in Selected MENA Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maryna Tverdostup & Jaan Masso, 2016.
"The labour market performance of young return migrants after the crisis in CEE countries: the case of Estonia,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 192-220.
- Maryna Tverdostup & Jaan Masso, 2015. "The Labour Market Performance Of Young Return Migrants After The Crisis In Cee Countries: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 98, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna, 2014.
"Did Post-Enlargement Labor Mobility Help the EU to Adjust During the Great Recession? The Case of Slovakia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Kahanec, 2014. "Did post-enlargement labor mobility help the EU to adjust during the Great Recession? The case of Slovakia," Discussion Papers 23, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
More about this item
Keywordsnew member states; transitional arrangements; free movement of workers; labor mobility; EU labor markets; EU enlargement; youth; migration; European Union;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-04-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2013-04-06 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .