The Labour Market Performance Of Young Return Migrants After The Crisis In Cee Countries: The Case Of Estonia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maryna Tverdostup & Jaan Masso, 2016. "The labour market performance of young return migrants after the crisis in CEE countries: the case of Estonia," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 192-220.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Pille Mõtsmees, 2014. "Temporary migrants and occupational mobility: evidence from the case of Estonia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(6), pages 753-775, August.
- Pernilla Joona & Nabanita Gupta & Eskil Wadensjö, 2014.
"Overeducation among immigrants in Sweden: incidence, wage effects and state dependence,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "Overeducation among Immigrants in Sweden: Incidence, Wage Effects and State-Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 6695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "Overeducation among Immigrants in Sweden: Incidence, Wage Effects and State-dependence," SULCIS Working Papers 2012:2, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Florin P. Vadean & Matloob Piracha, 2009.
"Circular Migration or Permanent Return: What Determines Different Forms of Migration?,"
Studies in Economics
0912, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Vadean, Florin & Piracha, Matloob, 2009. "Circular Migration or Permanent Return: What Determines Different Forms of Migration?," IZA Discussion Papers 4287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Iara, 2006.
"Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
69, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill diffusion by temporary migration? Returns to Western European working experience in the EU-accession countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0607, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries," Development Working Papers 210, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Kahanec, Martin & Fabo, Brian, 2013.
"Migration Strategies of the Crisis-Stricken Youth in an Enlarged European Union,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Fabo, 2013. "Migration strategies of the crisis-stricken youth in an enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 6, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Sue Maguire & Bart Cockx & Juan Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Marcel Jansen & Izabela Styczyńska & Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Werner Eichhorst & Holger Hinte & Ulf Rinne, 2013. "Youth unemployment," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 48(4), pages 196-235, July.
More about this item
Keywordsreturn migration; labour market outcomes; Central and Eastern Europe;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-12-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EUR-2015-12-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2015-12-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2015-12-28 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-12-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .