Report NEP-MIG-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francine D. Blau, 2015. "Immigrants and Gender Roles: Assimilation vs. Culture," NBER Working Papers 21756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Maria Solivetti, 2015. "Immigrants, Natives and Crime: A Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Analysis," Working Papers 8/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani & Biagio Speciale, 2015. "Illegal Migration and Consumption Behavior of Immigrant Households," Working Papers 775, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- LIU Yang & KAWATA Keisuke, 2015. "Labor Market and the Native-Immigrant Wage Gap: Evidence from urban China," Discussion papers 15142, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nickell, Stephen & Saleheen, Jumana, 2015. "The impact of immigration on occupational wages: evidence from Britain," Bank of England working papers 574, Bank of England.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2015. "Immigration, Human Capital Formation and Endogenous Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 21699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garas, Antonios & Lapatinas, Athanasios & Poulios, Konstantinos, 2015. "The complex-network based relation between migration and FDI in the OECD," MPRA Paper 68341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verwimp,Philip & Maystadt,Jean-Francois Paul Claude, 2015. "Forced displacement and refugees in Sub-Saharan Africa : an economic inquiry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7517, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Peri & Vasil Yasenov, 2015. "The Labor Market Effects of a Refugee Wave: Applying the Synthetic Control Method to the Mariel Boatlift," NBER Working Papers 21801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maryna Tverdostup & Jaan Masso, 2015. "The Labour Market Performance Of Young Return Migrants After The Crisis In Cee Countries: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 98, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- McGinnity, Frances & Darmody, Merike & Murray, Aisling, 2015. "Academic Achievement among Immigrant Children in Irish Primary Schools," Papers WP512, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ferdinando Monte & Stephen J. Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015. "Commuting, Migration and Local Employment Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 21706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.