Market Thickness and the Early Labour Market Career of University Graduates: An Urban Advantage?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2013. "Market Thickness and the Early Labor Market Career of University Graduates- An urban advantage?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Andersson & Johan Klaesson & Johan P. Larsson, 2016. "How Local are Spatial Density Externalities? Neighbourhood Effects in Agglomeration Economies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 1082-1095, June.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1490-1504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014.
"Local Competitiveness fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2014/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Local Competitiveness Fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 1020, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:bla:jregsc:v:57:y:2017:i:4:p:631-654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knutsson, Polina, 2018. "Sorting on Unobserved Skills into New Firms," Working Papers 2018:38, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Larsson, Johan P. & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location choices of graduate entrepreneurs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1490-1504.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:9:y:2014:i:4:p:396-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.