Report NEP-HEA-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "Health, Work Intensity, and Technological Innovations," Working Papers halshs-00805199, HAL.
- Bonny Parkinson, 2013. "Pharmaceutical policy in Australia. CHERE Working Paper 2013/01," Working Papers 2013/01, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jane Hall & Patricia Kenny & Prue Power, 2013. "Can we get there from here? Implementing health reform in Australia. CHERE Working Paper 2013/02," Working Papers 2013/02, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics 563, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jan 2014.
- Niklas, Jakobsson & Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Class-Size Effects on Adolescents’ Mental Health and Well-Being in Swedish School," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 9, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Nordström, Jonas, 2013. "Valuation of Health Inputs and Convenience in New Products," Working Papers 2013:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mieko Fujisawa, 2013. "Using Volume Measurement for Measuring Health Care in the SNA," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-287, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Contoyannis & Jinhu Li, 2013. "Family Socio-Economic Status, Childhood Life-Events and the Dynamics of Depression from Adolescence to Early Adulthood," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joseph Altonji & Sarah Cattan & Iain Ware, 2013. "Identifying sibling influence on teenage substance use," IFS Working Papers W13/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "Beyond Expected Utility in the Economics of Health and Longevity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36067, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "Life Expectancy, Schooling, and Lifetime Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 7286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Estimating Obesity Rates in the Presence of Measurement Error," IZA Discussion Papers 7288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2013. "The Effect of Non-Cognitive Traits on Health Behaviours in Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 7301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimo Filippini & Fabian Heimsch & Giuliano Masiero, 2013. "Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians," CEPRA working paper 1302, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- G. Delprat & M.-L. Leroux & P.-C. Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1304, CIRPEE.
- Manuel F. Montesino-Semper & Jesús M. Jiménez-Calvo & Juan M. Cabasés & Eduardo Sánchez-Iriso & Antonio Hualde-Alfaro & Diego García-García, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of the surgical treatment of female urinary incontinence using slings," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1303, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Suhui Li & Avi Dor, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Market Entry? Evidence from A Deregulated Market for Cardiac Revascularization," NBER Working Papers 18926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.