Using Volume Measurement for Measuring Health Care in the SNA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2011.
"Women in politics: Evidence from the Indian States,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 664-690, August.
- Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2005. "Women in politics: evidence from the Indian states," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19294, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordsnational accounts; measurement of health care output; volume measurement; CWOI; QACWOI;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-06 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd12-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .