Report NEP-EFF-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Baptist & Cameron Hepburn, 2012. "Intermediate inputs and economic productivity," GRI Working Papers 95, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hervé Leleu, 2013. "Duality of Shephard’s weakly disposable technology under a directional output distance function," Working Papers 2013-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
- Twaha, Koire & Rashid, Abdul, 2012. "Exploring the determinants of the productivity of microfinance institutions in India," MPRA Paper 45715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Surender & Kumar, Sudesh, 2013. "Does Modernization Improve Performance: Evidence from Indian Police," MPRA Paper 45801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2013. "Agglomeration and firm-level productivity : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 403, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Francesco Daveri & Rèmy Lecat & Maria Laura Parisi, 2013. "Service deregulation, competition and the performance of French and Italian firms," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Cheng, Wenya & Morrow, John & Tacharoen, Kitjawat, 2013. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," MPRA Paper 45743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Immigration and Labor Productivity: New Empirical Evidence for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 7297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- KWON Hyeog Ug & Jun-Hyung KO, 2013. "Do Technology Shocks Lower Hours Worked? Evidence from the Japan Industrial Productivity Database," Discussion papers 13018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dmitry Didenko & PÃ©ter FÃ¶ldvÃ¡ri & Bas van Leeuwen, 2013. "Inspiration and Perspiration Factors in Economic Growth: The Former Soviet Union Area versus China (ca. 1920-2010)," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-283, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," MPRA Paper 45659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Högberg, Lovisa, 2013. "The Impact of Energy Performance on Single-Family Home Sales Prices in Sweden," Working Paper Series 13/6, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Banking and Finance.
- Yue Ma & Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Factor Intensity, Product Switching, and Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," Working Papers 252012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Global Supply Chains at Work in Central and Eastern European Countries:Impact of FDI on export restructuring and productivity growth," Working Papers of VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics 37, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goshunova, Anna, 2013. "The impact of human capital accounting on the efficiency of English professional football clubs," MPRA Paper 45721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higashikata, Takayuki, 2013. "Factor decomposition of income inequality change : Japan's regional income disparity from 1955 to 1998," IDE Discussion Papers 400, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Carolina Guevara & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2013. "Technological interdependence between south american countries : a spatial panel data growth model," Working Papers halshs-00803541, HAL.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- Drennan, Matthew & Brecher, Charles, 2012. "Can Public Transportation Increase Economic Efficiency?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3mk1v8gz, University of California Transportation Center.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2013. "Performance of Newly Listed Firms: Evidence from Japanese firm and venture capital data," Discussion papers 13019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tåg, Joacim, 2013. "Production Hierarchies in Sweden," Working Paper Series 963, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Which Bad is Worst? An Application of Leif Johansen’s Capacity Model," CERE Working Papers 2013:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Marlene Arens & Ernst Worrell & Joachim Schleich, 2012. "Energy Intensity Development of the German Iron and Steel Industry between 1991 and 2007," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805730, HAL.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "An Integrated Corporate Governance Framework and Financial Performance in South African Listed Corporations," MPRA Paper 45805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Grover, 2012. "Knowledge versus technique in SO2-saving technological change: A comparative test using quantile regression with implications for greenhouse gas compliance," GRI Working Papers 99, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kano, Kazuko & Kano, Takashi & Takechi, Kazutaka, 2013. "The Price of Distance: Producer Heterogeneity, Pricing to Market, and Geographic Barriers," Discussion Papers 2013-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2013. "The cyclicality of job-to-job transitions and its implications for aggregate productivity," International Finance Discussion Papers 1074, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mieko Fujisawa, 2013. "Using Volume Measurement for Measuring Health Care in the SNA," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-287, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ntim, Collins G, 2012. "Director Shareownership and Corporate Performance in South Africa," MPRA Paper 45808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko & UESUGI Iichiro, 2013. "Role of Inter-firm Transactions on Industrial Agglomeration: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Blyde, Juan & Santamaria, Julieth, 2013. "The Performance of Plants Inserted in Global Supply Chains: A Look at Vertically-Linked Affiliates," MPRA Paper 45750, University Library of Munich, Germany.