The Impact of Energy Performance on Single-Family Home Sales Prices in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sae:urbstu:v:54:y:2017:i:14:p:3218-3238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin A Kholodilin & Andreas Mense & Claus Michelsen, 2017.
"The market value of energy efficiency in buildings and the mode of tenure,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(14), pages 3218-3238, November.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Claus Michelsen, 2014. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claus Michelsen & Konstantin Kholodilin & Andreas Mense, 2016. "The market value of energy efficiency in buildings and the mode of tenure," ERES eres2016_177, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michelsen, Claus & Kholodilin, Konstantin, 2015. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112881, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; energy performance; property value; hedonic model; Swedish housing market;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:kthrec:2013_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mo Zheng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .