Technological interdependence between south american countries : a spatial panel data growth model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kul B Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2002.
"Are International R&D Spillovers Costly for the US?,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
02-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Kul B Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2002. "Are International R&D Spillovers Costly for the US?," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Kul Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2004. "Are International R&D Spillovers Costly For The US?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 10, Royal Economic Society.
- Jan Mutl & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "The Hausman test in a Cliff and Ord panel model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14, pages 48-76, February.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Bianco, Dominique & Niang, Abdou-Aziz, 2012. "On international spillovers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 280-282.
- Cem ERTUR & Wilfried KOCH, 2008.
"A Contribution to the Schumpeterian Growth Theory and Empirics,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
160, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2008. "A Contribution to the Schumpeterian Growth Theory and Empirics," Post-Print halshs-00327641, HAL.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2010. "A Contribution to the Schumpeterian Growth Theory and Empirics," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_021, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Peter Howitt, 2000. "Endogenous Growth and Cross-Country Income Differences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 829-846, September.
- Thomas R. Michl, 2000. "Notes on the New Endogenous Growth Theory A Review of Philippe Aghion and Peter Howitt, Endogenous Growth Theory (Cambridge, MA, 1998: The MIT Press)," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 182-190, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal Factor Productivity; Technology diffusion; spatial panel model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-06 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00803541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .