Report NEP-CSE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fukukawa, Hironori & Karube, Masaru, 2013. "Personal Knowledge of Audit Partners and Organizational Knowledge of Audit Firms and the Impact on Audit Fees," IIR Working Paper 13-06, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Brodhag, 2013. "Research universities, technology transfer, and job creation: what infrastructure, for what training?," Post-Print emse-00804454, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/25137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Does Easy Start-Up Formation Hamper Incumbents' R&D Investment? A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- INUI Tomohiko & EDAMURA Kazuma & Xiaofei TAN & TODO Yasuyuki & HANEDA Sho, 2013. "Are Chinese Cross-Border Outbound M&As Successful? (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko & UESUGI Iichiro, 2013. "Role of Inter-firm Transactions on Industrial Agglomeration: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAKANISHI Hodaka & SAKATA Junichi & SUZUKI Katsuhiro & HOSOYA Jun, 2013. "Regional Development with Local Firms Which Use Regional Resources (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- BABA Ryota & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Human Capital: Empirical study using a survey of entrepreneurs in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carolina Guevara & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2013. "Technological interdependence between south american countries : a spatial panel data growth model," Working Papers halshs-00803541, HAL.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801398, HAL.
- Takashi Hatakeda, 2012. "R&D Investment Smoothing and Corporate Diversification," Discussion Papers 2012-42, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Takuya Yamamoto & Takeshi Sakurai, 2013. "FDI Spillover Effects in the Food Industry in Asian Countries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-288, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Hsu, Hui-Kuang, 2013. "Modelling Volatility Size Effects for Firm Performance: The Impact of Chinese Tourists to Taiwan," MPRA Paper 45691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- Goshunova, Anna, 2013. "The impact of human capital accounting on the efficiency of English professional football clubs," MPRA Paper 45721, University Library of Munich, Germany.