The impact of human capital accounting on the efficiency of English professional football clubs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jardin, Mathieu, 2009. "Efficiency of French football clubs and its dynamics," MPRA Paper 19828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A non-parametric analysis of the efficiency of the top European football clubs," MPRA Paper 31173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karaca, Orhan, 2008. "The impact of foreign players on international football performance," MPRA Paper 11064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfootball clubs; human capital accounting; transfer fees; efficiency;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SPO-2013-04-06 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .