Report NEP-INO-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Hiroshi Shimizu & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "Reassessing patent propensity: evidence from a data-set of R&D awards 1977-2004," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Does Easy Start-Up Formation Hamper Incumbents' R&D Investment? A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Grover, 2012. "Do market-based instruments really induce more environmental R&D? A test using US panel data," GRI Working Papers 98, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Christian Brodhag, 2013. "Research universities, technology transfer, and job creation: what infrastructure, for what training?," Post-Print emse-00804454, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," GRI Working Papers 102, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Carolina Guevara & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2013. "Technological interdependence between south american countries : a spatial panel data growth model," Working Papers halshs-00803541, HAL.
- David Grover, 2012. "The �advancedness� of knowledge in pollutionsaving technological change with a qualitative application to SO2 cap and trade," GRI Working Papers 100, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Takashi Hatakeda, 2012. "R&D Investment Smoothing and Corporate Diversification," Discussion Papers 2012-42, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/25137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Calel & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre, 2012. "Environmental policy and directed technological change: evidence from the European carbon maket," GRI Working Papers 75, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- David Grover, 2012. "Knowledge versus technique in SO2-saving technological change: A comparative test using quantile regression with implications for greenhouse gas compliance," GRI Working Papers 99, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Huanxiu Guo, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers halshs-00802119, HAL.
- Sam Fankhauser & Alex Bowen & Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & David Grover & James Rydge & Misato Sato, 2012. "Who will win the green race? In search of environmental competitiveness and innovation," GRI Working Papers 94, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Yoichi Matsumoto & Kiyonori Sakakibara & Masharu Tsujimoto, 2013. "How do Science and Technology Intersect in Complex Products? An Analysis of LCD-Related Patents," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Giulia Fiorese & Michela Catenacci & Valentina Bosetti & Elena Verdolini, 2013. "The Power of Biomass: Experts Disclose the Potential for Success of Bioenergy Technologies," Working Papers 2013.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "Health, Work Intensity, and Technological Innovations," Working Papers halshs-00805199, HAL.