Beyond Expected Utility in the Economics of Health and Longevity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murtin, Fabrice & Boarini, Romina & Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2017.
"Beyond GDP: Is there a law of one shadow price?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 390-411.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romina Boarini & Juan Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2015. "Beyond GDP: Is there a law of one shadow price?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2015/5, OECD Publishing.
- Romina Boarini & Marla Ripoll & Juan Cordoba & Fabrice Murtin, 2016. "Beyond GDP: Is There a Law of One Shadow Price?," 2016 Meeting Papers 527, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, "undated".
"Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk,"
ETH-RC-14-002, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Paper Series in Economics 71, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/193, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Harenberg, Daniel & Ludwig, Alexander, 2014. "Social security and the interactions between aggregate and idiosyncratic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 59, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Alexander Ludwig & Daniel Harenberg, 2014. "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," 2014 Meeting Papers 936, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Weil, David N., 2014. "Health and Economic Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 3, pages 623-682 Elsevier.
- Daniel Harenberg & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Aggregate Risk, and the Welfare Effects of Social Security," MEA discussion paper series 201403, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Juan Carlos Cordoba, 2015.
"Children, Dynastic Altruism and the Wealth of Nations,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 774-791, October.
- Juan Carlos Cordoba, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Children, Dynastic Altruism and the Wealth of Nations"," Technical Appendices 13-127, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordslife expectancy; value of statistical life; mortality risk aversion; Epstein-Zin-Weil pref- erences; Welfare; AIDS.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-04-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-04-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-04-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:36067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .