Report NEP-UPT-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohei Daido & Kimiyuki Morita & Takeshi Murooka & Hiromasa Ogawa, 2013. "Task Assignment under Agent Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper Series 103, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2013.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "Beyond Expected Utility in the Economics of Health and Longevity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36067, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Trino-Manuel Niguez & Ivan Paya & David Peel & Javier Perote, 2013. "Higher-order moments in the theory of diversification and portfolio composition," Working Papers 18297128, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and Decision in Climate Change Economics," NBER Working Papers 18929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl-Theodor Eisele & Michael Kupper, 2013. "Asymptotically Stable Dynamic Risk Assessments," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- G. Delprat & M.-L. Leroux & P.-C. Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1304, CIRPEE.
- Daniela Glätzle-Rützler & Matthias Sutter & Achim Zeileis, 2013. "No myopic loss aversion in adolescents? – An experimental note," Working Papers 2013-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Utteeyo Dasgupta & Subha Mani, 2013. "Only Mine or All Ours: An Artefactual Field Experiment on Procedural Altruism," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Walker & Simon Dietz, 2012. "Ambiguity and insurance: robust capital requirements and premiums," GRI Working Papers 97, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Alois Pichler, 2013. "Premiums And Reserves, Adjusted By Distortions," Papers 1304.0490, arXiv.org.
- Heiko Karle, 2013. "Creating Attachment through Advertising: Loss Aversion and Pre–Purchase Information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/177, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.