Report NEP-EDU-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The Effect of Teach for America on the Distribution of Student Achievement in Primary School: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn, 2013. "Life-cycle effects of age at school start," Research Papers in Economics 2013:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "How to Improve Economic Understanding? Testing Classroom Experiments in High Schools," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2013. "The College Type: Personality and Educational Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013. "Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application in France," Working Papers 13-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- URASAKA Junko & NISHIMURA Kazuo & HIRATA Junichi & YAGI Tadashi, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis of the Diversification of University Admissions Systems: A labor market-based assessment (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Niklas, Jakobsson & Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Class-Size Effects on Adolescents’ Mental Health and Well-Being in Swedish School," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 9, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "What explains schooling differences across countries?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36066, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2013. "Mincer Equation, Power Law of Learning, and Efficient Education Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).