Working in Family Firms: Paid Less But More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine RebÃ©rioux, 2013. "Working in Family Firms: Paid Less but More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(2), pages 433-466, April.
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013. "Working in family firms: paid less but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," Post-Print hal-01385856, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Klaus Deininger, 2003. "Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15125.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2002.
"Investor protection and equity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 3-27, October.
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Wolfenson, 2000. "Investor Protection and Equity Markets," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1906, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Wolfenson, 2000. "Investor Protection and Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 7974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohsin Habib & Leon Zurawicki, 2002. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(2), pages 291-307, June.
- Klaus Deininger & Derek Byerlee & Jonathan Lindsay & Andrew Norton & Harris Selod & Mercedes Stickler, 2011. "Rising Global Interest in Farmland : Can it Yield Sustainable and Equitable Benefits?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2263.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 115-135.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2010. "The worldwide governance indicators : methodology and analytical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5430, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 2001. "Land institutions and land markets," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 288-331 Elsevier.
- Vera Songwe & Klaus Deininger, 2009. "Foreign Investment in Agricultural Production : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9501, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014.
"Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms - Worldwide Evidence,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1402, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2017.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1506, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and wage insurance within firms: Worldwide evidence," CFS Working Paper Series 517, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 369, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 16 Sep 2017.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9884-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:177-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2937-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2015.
"Sensitivity to shocks and implicit employment protection in family firms,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 18-31.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:159-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Block, Jörn H. & Fisch, Christian O. & Lau, James & Obschonka, Martin & Presse, André, 2016. "Who prefers working in family firms? An exploratory study of individuals’ organizational preferences across 40 countries," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 65-74.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily firms; Non-family firms; French matched employer-employee data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:halshs-00832786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .