Working in Family Firms: Paid Less but More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013. "Working in family firms: paid less but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," Post-Print hal-01385856, HAL.
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013. "Working in Family Firms: Paid Less But More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00832786, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2018.
"Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 1298-1340.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms - Worldwide Evidence," EIEF Working Papers Series 1402, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2017.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1506, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and wage insurance within firms: Worldwide evidence," CFS Working Paper Series 517, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 369, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 16 Sep 2017.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2937-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:337-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Block, Jörn H. & Fisch, Christian O. & Lau, James & Obschonka, Martin & Presse, André, 2016. "Who prefers working in family firms? An exploratory study of individuals’ organizational preferences across 40 countries," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 65-74.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9884-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:177-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2015.
"Sensitivity to shocks and implicit employment protection in family firms,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 18-31.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:y:2018:n:434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Garnero, 2015. "Workforce diversity, productivity and wages in France: the role of managers vs. the proprietary structure of the firm," Working Papers CEB 15-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Breda, 2018. "Working in family firms," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 434-434, April.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:159-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pompei, Fabrizio & Damiani, Mirella & Andrea, Ricci, 2018. "Family firms, performance-related pay and the great crisis: evidence from the Italian case," MPRA Paper 91301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2018. "The role of employee incentive pay in the competitiveness of family and non-family firms," MPRA Paper 91303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2019. "Company Profits in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 093, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pierluigi Murro & Tommaso Oliviero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2019. "The Role of Relationship Lending on Employment Decisions in Firms’ Bad Times," CSEF Working Papers 533, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christopher Hansen & Joern H. Block & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Family Firm Performance over the Business Cycle: A Meta-Analysis," Research Papers in Economics 2018-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:66:y:2013:i:2:p:433-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.