Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ha-Duong, Minh & Nguyen-Trinh, Hoang Anh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 559-569.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Trinh Nguyen, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01597515, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 392.
- Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim, 2011. "Getting ready for carbon capture and storage through a ‘CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) Ready Hub’: A case study of Shenzhen city in Guangdong province, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5916-5924.
- Liu, Hengwei & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2010. "Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh & Minh Ha-Duong, 2015. "Perspective of CO2 capture & storage (CCS) development in Vietnam: Results from expert interviews," Post-Print hal-01137656, HAL.
- Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin, . "Energy Outlook and Energy Saving Potential in East Asia," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2014-rpr-33 edited by Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin.
- Xi Liang & David Reiner & Jon Gibbins & Jia Li, 2010. "Getting Ready for Carbon Capture and Storage by Issuing Capture Options," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(6), pages 1286-1307, June.
- Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander, 2011. "OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5850-5870, October.
- Pierre Audinet & Bipul Singh & Duane T. Kexel & Suphachol Suphachalasai & Pedzi Makumbe & Kristy Mayer, 2016. "Exploring a Low-Carbon Development Path for Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23522, December.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2008. "Internalizing externalities into capacity expansion planning: The case of electricity in Vietnam," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 740-746.
- Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin, 2016. "Energy Outlook and Energy Saving Potential in East Asia 2016," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2015-rpr-05 edited by Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin.
- Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2013. "Modelling the investment in carbon capture retrofits of pulverized coal-fired plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 66-75.
- Sekar, Ram C. & Parsons, John E. & Herzog, Howard J. & Jacoby, Henry D., 2007. "Future carbon regulations and current investments in alternative coal-fired power plant technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1064-1074, February.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 394.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nong, Duy, 2018. "General equilibrium economy-wide impacts of the increased energy taxes in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 471-481.
- Ko, Yu-Chia & Zigan, Krystin & Liu, Yu-Lun, 2021. "Carbon capture and storage in South Africa: A technological innovation system with a political economy focus," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- A. H. Truong & Minh Ha-Duong, 2018. "Impact of Co-firing Straw for Power Generation to Air Quality: A Case Study in Two Coal Power Plants in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-02352700, HAL.
- Nong, Duy & Wang, Can & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem, 2020. "A critical review of energy resources, policies and scientific studies towards a cleaner and more sustainable economy in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Lin, Boqiang & Jia, Zhijie, 2019. "What will China's carbon emission trading market affect with only electricity sector involvement? A CGE based study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 301-311.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers hal-01550029, HAL.
- Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim & Gibbins, Jon & Reiner, David, 2012. "Opportunities and barriers for implementing CO2 capture ready designs: A case study of stakeholder perceptions in Guangdong, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 243-251.
- Julien Tousignant & François Vaillancourt, 2013. "Le financement des dépenses publiques de santé dans cinq fédérations : Australie, Belgique, Espagne, États-Unis et Suisse," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-15, CIRANO.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion,"
TSE Working Papers
12-324, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," LERNA Working Papers 12.12.369, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," IDEI Working Papers 732, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pittaway, Timothy & Niekerk, Pieter van, 2015. "Horizon- Scanning the Ostrich Industry with Bibliometric Indicators," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Mike Pottenger & Andrew Leigh, 2016.
"Long-Run Trends in Australian Executive Remuneration: BHP, 1887–2012,"
Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(1), pages 2-20, March.
- Mike Pottenger & Andrew Leigh, 2013. "Long run trends in Australian executive remuneration: BHP 1887-2012," CEH Discussion Papers 017, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pottenger, Mike & Leigh, Andrew, 2013. "Long Run Trends in Australian Executive Remuneration: BHP 1887-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 7486, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luca Papi & Andrea F Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015.
"IMF Lending and Banking Crises,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(3), pages 644-691, November.
- Luca Papi Author-Name-First Luca & Andrea F. Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Working Papers CASMEF 1304, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Mr. Andrea F Presbitero & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 2015/019, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Serra-Garcia, Marta & Winter, Joachim, 2015. "Teaching teenagers in finance: Does it work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 160-174.
- Kuznetsov, Andrei & Dinwoodie, John & Gibbs, David & Sansom, Mark & Knowles, Harriet, 2015. "Towards a sustainability management system for smaller ports," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-68.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore, 2014. "Competition and financial stability in European cooperative banks," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-16.
- Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce, 2016. "The privatization and de-privatization of rail industry assets in Australia and New Zealand," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 48-56.
- Chen, Ruowei, 2017. "Competitive responses of an established airline to the entry of a low-cost carrier into its hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(PB), pages 113-120.
- Onono, Joshua Orungo & Alarcon, Pablo & Karani, Maurice & Muinde, Patrick & Akoko, James Miser & Maud, Carron & Fevre, Eric M. & Häsler, Barbara & Rushton, Jonathan, 2018. "Identification of production challenges and benefits using value chain mapping of egg food systems in Nairobi, Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-8.
- Fiona Ottaviani & Valérie Fargeon & Anne Le Roy & Claudine Offredi, 2013. "Les enjeux du processus d'institutionnalisation des indicateurs de bien-être territorialisés : le cas de l'expérience grenobloise," Post-Print halshs-00840277, HAL.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2013.
"Does euro area membership affect the relation between GDP growth and public debt?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 481-486.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Does euro area membership affect the relation between GDP growth and public debt?," Discussion Papers 327, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2012. "Does Euro Area Membership Affect the Relation between GDP Growth and Public Debt?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1249, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donna M. Carlon & Alexis Downs, 2014. "Stakeholder Valuing: A Process for Identifying the Interrelationships between Firm and Stakeholder Attributes," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Siawor-Robertson, Diana & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2015. "The Mining Industry and Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Two Mining Communities in Ghana," EconStor Preprints 123725, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Stefania Veltri & Giovanni Bronzetti, 2015. "A Critical Analysis of the Intellectual Capital Measuring, Managing, and Reporting Practices in the Non-profit Sector: Lessons Learnt from a Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 305-318, October.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong, 2014. "Prospects for global market expansion of China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 301-318.
- Yang, Yi-Chih & Chen, Shu-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of global logistics hub ports: Comparison of the port development policies of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 179-189.
More about this item
Keywordspower generation; Vietnam; capture ready; Carbon capture and storage; scenario 1;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-09-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-09-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-09-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01547646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.