Report NEP-SEA-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inka Yusgiantoro & Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Bank consolidation and financial stability revisited: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers hal-01577970, HAL.
- Long Chu & Hoa-Thi-Minh Nguyen & Tom Kompas & Khoi Dang & Trinh Bui, 2017. "Optimal rice land protection in a command economy," Crawford School Research Papers 1707, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01547646, HAL.
- Gwendoline Promsopha, 2017. "Are free land arrangement really free? An exploration into land arrangements made by rural-urban migrants in the Northeast of Thailand," Working Papers hal-01565843, HAL.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad, 2017. "Malaysia-Japan Commodity Trade and Asymmetric Effects of Exchange Rate Changes," MPRA Paper 81213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2017.
- KUMAGAI Satoru, 2017. "Malaysia's GLC Transformation Programme in the Context of the Bumiputera Policy (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bühler, Dorothee & Hartje, Rebecca & Ulrike Grote, 2017. "Can household food security predict individual undernutrition? Evidence from Cambodia and Lao PDR," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-594, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Loitongbam, Bishwanjit Singh, 2015. "Regional Economic Agglomeration and Openness: The Economic Development of the North Eastern Region (NER)," MPRA Paper 80978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2016.
- Joshi, Seema, 2016. "Financial Sector Development and Economic Growth in India: Some Reflections," MPRA Paper 81201, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- John, June, 2017. "Gender differences and the effect of facing harder competition," MPRA Paper 81072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Quality of Growth Empirics: Comparative Gaps, Benchmarking and Policy Syndromes," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/034, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bikramjit Das & Marie Kratz, 2017. "Diversification benefits under multivariate second order regular variation," Working Papers hal-01520655, HAL.