Le financement des dépenses publiques de santé dans cinq fédérations : Australie, Belgique, Espagne, États-Unis et Suisse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 392.
- Antoni Zabalza & Julio López-Laborda, 2011.
"The new Spanish system of intergovernmental transfers,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(6), pages 750-786, December.
- Antoni Zabalza & Julio Lopez-Laborda, 2010. "The New Spanish System of Intergovernmental Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1033, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Antoni Zabalza & Julio Lopez-Laborda, 2011. "The New Spanish System of Intergovernmental Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1103, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 394.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2013rp-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.