Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Trinh Nguyen, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01597515, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01550029, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01547646, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xi Liang & David Reiner & Jon Gibbins & Jia Li, 2010.
"Getting Ready for Carbon Capture and Storage by Issuing Capture Options,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 42(6), pages 1286-1307, June.
- Xi Liang & David Reiner & Jon Gibbins & Jia Li, 2010. "Getting ready for carbon capture and storage by issuing capture options," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(6), pages 1286-1307, June.
- Pierre Audinet & Bipul Singh & Duane T. Kexel & Suphachol Suphachalasai & Pedzi Makumbe & Kristy Mayer, 2016. "Exploring a Low-Carbon Development Path for Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23522.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 392.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2008. "Internalizing externalities into capacity expansion planning: The case of electricity in Vietnam," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 740-746.
- Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim, 2011. "Getting ready for carbon capture and storage through a ‘CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) Ready Hub’: A case study of Shenzhen city in Guangdong province, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5916-5924.
- Liu, Hengwei & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2010. "Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh & Minh Ha-Duong, 2015. "Perspective of CO2 capture & storage (CCS) development in Vietnam: Results from expert interviews," Post-Print hal-01137656, HAL.
- Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin, . "Energy Outlook and Energy Saving Potential in East Asia," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2014-rpr-33 edited by Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin.
- Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin, . "Energy Outlook and Energy Saving Potential in East Asia 2016," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2015-rpr-05 edited by Shigeru Kimura & Han Phoumin.
- Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2013. "Modelling the investment in carbon capture retrofits of pulverized coal-fired plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 66-75.
- Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander, 2011. "OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5850-5870, October.
- Sekar, Ram C. & Parsons, John E. & Herzog, Howard J. & Jacoby, Henry D., 2007. "Future carbon regulations and current investments in alternative coal-fired power plant technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1064-1074, February.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 394.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon capture and storage; Capture ready; Power generation; Vietnam; Scenario;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:559-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.