Perspective of CO2 capture & storage (CCS) development in Vietnam: Results from expert interviews
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim, 2011. "Getting ready for carbon capture and storage through a ‘CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) Ready Hub’: A case study of Shenzhen city in Guangdong province, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5916-5924.
- Dapeng, Liang & Weiwei, Wu, 2009. "Barriers and incentives of CCS deployment in China: Results from semi-structured interviews," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2421-2432, June.
- Shackley, Simon & Waterman, Holly & Godfroij, Per & Reiner, David & Anderson, Jason & Draxlbauer, Kathy & Flach, Todd, 2007. "Stakeholder perceptions of CO2 capture and storage in Europe: Results from a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5091-5108, October.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:443:d:69461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ha-Duong, Minh & Nguyen-Trinh, Hoang Anh, 2017.
"Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 559-569.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01550029, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01547646, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Trinh Nguyen, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01597515, HAL.
- Sarah Feron & Harald Heinrichs & Raúl R. Cordero, 2016. "Are the Rural Electrification Efforts in the Ecuadorian Amazon Sustainable?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers hal-01550029, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1683-:d:148372 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemission reduction; expert interview; Vietnam; CO2 capture and storage; low carbon electricity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-08-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-08-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2015-08-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2015-08-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01137656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.