Report NEP-ENE-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Panagiotis, 2015. "Assessing greenhouse gas emissions in Estonia's energy system," MPRA Paper 66105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Robinson, Jacqueline & Wagner, Liam, 2015. "Modification of the LCOE model to estimate a cost of heat and power generation for Russia," MPRA Paper 65925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Marcantonini & Vanessa Valero, 2015. "Renewable Energy Incentives and CO2 Abatement in Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/20, European University Institute.
- Costa, M. Teresa (Maria Teresa), 1951- & García, José, 1963- & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2015. "Energy efficiency determinants: An empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers 2072/248362, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Grainger,Corbett Alden & Zhang,Fan & Schreiber,Andrew William, 2015. "Distributional impacts of energy cross-subsidization in transition economies : evidence from Belarus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7385, The World Bank.
- Plankl, Reiner, 2015. "Regionale Verteilung umwelt- und energiepolitischer Fördermittel des Bundes im Zeitraum 1999 bis 2012," Thünen Working Papers 40, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Silvana Mima & Patrick Criqui, 2015. "The Costs of Climate Change for the European Energy System, an Assessment with the POLES Model," Post-Print hal-01149610, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Xaquín Garcia-Muros & Mikel Gonzalez-Eguino & Luis Rey, 2015. "US Climate Policy: A Critical Assessment of Intensity Standards," Working Papers V-384-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2014. "Heterogeneous policies, heterogenous technologies : the case of renewable energy," Working Papers hal-01087864, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
- Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh & Minh Ha-Duong, 2015. "Perspective of CO2 capture & storage (CCS) development in Vietnam: Results from expert interviews," Post-Print hal-01137656, HAL.
- Aasim M. Husain & Rabah Arezki & Peter Breuer & Vikram Haksar & Thomas Helbling & Paulo A Medas & Martin Sommer, 2015. "Global Implications of Lower Oil Prices," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Charlotte von Möllendorff & Heinz Welsch, 2015. "Measuring Renewable Energy Externalities: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 779, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Amany El-Anshasy & Kamiar Mohaddes & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2015. "Oil, Volatility and Institutions:Cross-Country Evidence from Major Oil Producers," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jin Fan & Yao Li & Yanrui Wu & Shanyong Wang & Dingtao Zhao, 2015. "Allowance Trading and Energy Consumption Under a Personal Carbon Trading Scheme: A Dynamic Programming Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Denny Ellerman & Vanessa Valero & Aleksandar Zaklan, 2015. "An Analysis of Allowance Banking in the EU ETS," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/29, European University Institute.
- Anna Creti & Alena Kotelnikova & Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2015. "Defining The Abatement Cost In Presence Of Learning-By-Doing: Application To The Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle," Working Papers hal-01158461, HAL.
- Whittington,Jan & Lynch,Catherine, 2015. "Climate-informed decisions: the capital investment plan as a mechanism for lowering carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7381, The World Bank.
- David Popp, 2015. "Using Scientific Publications to Evaluate Government R&D Spending: The Case of Energy," NBER Working Papers 21415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa, 2015. "Manual Mathematica - Herramienta de Modelación Económica," Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada 73, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2014. "Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: A multi-criteria assessment approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 77, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Alexis Louaas & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Optimal Insurance For Catastrophic Risk: Theory And Application To Nuclear Corporate Liability," Working Papers hal-01097897, HAL.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Would border carbon adjustments prevent carbon leakage and heavy industry competitiveness losses? Insights from a meta-analysis of recent economic studies," Post-Print hal-01137932, HAL.
- Théophile Bassene & Albert Millogo, 2015.
"Reconcile the fight against transboundary pollution and economic convergence into an union ?
[Concilier la lutte contre la pollution transfrontalière et la convergence économique dans une union]," Working Papers hal-01145356, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2015. "Rethinking the role of scenarios: Participatory scripting of low-carbon scenarios for France," Post-Print hal-01086501, HAL.
- Dinh H B Phan & Susan S Sharma & Paresh K Narayan, "undated". "Oil Price and Stock Returns of Consumers and Producers of Crude Oil," Financial Econometics Series 2015_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- John J. García & Carlos Mauricio Montenegro & Hermilson Velásquez, 2015. "Efectos espaciales en la formación de precios en mercados minoristas de Gas Natural Vehicular," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 013312, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Baojun Tang & Yujie Hu & Huanan Li & Dongwei Yang & Jiangpeng Liu, 2014. "Research on comprehensive carrying capacity of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region based on state-space method," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 82, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Olivier Godard, 2014. "LA POLITIQUE CLIMATIQUE ENTRE CHOIX NATIONAUX ET SCENARIOS MONDIAUX Implications des positionnements cognitifs et éthiques," Working Papers hal-01089197, HAL.
- Douzounet Mallaye & Gaëlle Tatiana Timba & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2015. "Oil Rent and Income Inequality in Developing Economies: Are They Friends or Foes?," Working Papers halshs-01100843, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental quality, public debt and economic development," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00555625, HAL.
- An Ha Truong & Thi My Anh Le, 2014. "Overview of bamboo biomass for energy production," Working Papers halshs-01100209, HAL.
- Ackah, Ishmael & Appiah-Adu, Kwaku & Ahunu, Linda, 2015. "What Factors Drive Energy Consumption in Ghana?," MPRA Paper 66095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jing Tian & Hua Liao & Ce Wang, 2014. "Spatial-Temporal Variations of Embodied Carbon Emission in Global Trade Flows: 41 Economies and 35 Sectors," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 78, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Iordanis Angelos Kalaitzoglou & Boulis Maher Ibrahim, 2015. "Liquidity and resolution of uncertainty in the European carbon futures market," Post-Print hal-01107956, HAL.
- Raphaël Homayoun Boroumand & Stéphane Goutte & Simon Porcher & Thomas Porcher, 2014. "A Conditional Markov Regime Switching Model to Study Margins: Application to the French Fuel Retail Markets," Working Papers hal-01090837, HAL.