Opportunities and barriers for implementing CO2 capture ready designs: A case study of stakeholder perceptions in Guangdong, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Xi & Reiner, David & Li, Jia, 2011. "Perceptions of opinion leaders towards CCS demonstration projects in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1873-1885, May.
- Xi Liang & David Reiner & Jon Gibbins & Jia Li, 2010.
"Getting Ready for Carbon Capture and Storage by Issuing Capture Options,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 42(6), pages 1286-1307, June.
- Xi Liang & David Reiner & Jon Gibbins & Jia Li, 2010. "Getting ready for carbon capture and storage by issuing capture options," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(6), pages 1286-1307, June.
- Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim, 2011. "Getting ready for carbon capture and storage through a ‘CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) Ready Hub’: A case study of Shenzhen city in Guangdong province, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5916-5924.
- Liu, Hengwei & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2010. "Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-74, January.
- Shackley, Simon & Waterman, Holly & Godfroij, Per & Reiner, David & Anderson, Jason & Draxlbauer, Kathy & Flach, Todd, 2007. "Stakeholder perceptions of CO2 capture and storage in Europe: Results from a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5091-5108, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, M. & Liang, X. & Reiner, D. & Lin, B., 2018. "Stakeholder Views on Interactions between Low-carbon Policies and Carbon Markets in China: Lessons from the Guangdong ETS," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel, 2015. "Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China’s power sector – An integrated assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 229-244.
- Liu, Yong, 2014. "Barriers to the adoption of low carbon production: A multiple-case study of Chinese industrial firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 412-421.
- Chen, Zheng-Ao & Li, Qi & Liu, Lan-Cui & Zhang, Xian & Kuang, Liping & Jia, Li & Liu, Guizhen, 2015. "A large national survey of public perceptions of CCS technology in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 366-377.
More about this item
KeywordsCapture ready; Stakeholders; Coal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:45:y:2012:i:c:p:243-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.