A large national survey of public perceptions of CCS technology in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Xi & Reiner, David & Li, Jia, 2011. "Perceptions of opinion leaders towards CCS demonstration projects in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1873-1885, May.
- Christian Oltra & Paul Upham & Hauke Riesch & Ã€lex Boso & Suzanne Brunsting & Elisabeth DÃ¼tschke & Aleksandra Lis, 2012. "Public Responses to Co2 Storage Sites: Lessons from Five European Cases," Energy & Environment, , vol. 23(2-3), pages 227-248, May.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Ana Sofia Campos & Alain Nadai, 2007.
"A survey on the public perception of CCS in France,"
- Minh Ha-Duong & Ana Sofia Campos & Alain Nadai, 2009. "A survey on the public perception of CCS in France," Post-Print halshs-00200894, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Alain Nadai & Ana Sofia Campos, 2013. "A survey on the public perception of CCS in France," Post-Print hal-00784025, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Ana Sofia Campos & Alain Nadai, 2007. "A survey on the public perception of CCS in France," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866557, HAL.
- Ragnar Lofstedt & Frederic Bouder & Jamie Wardman & Sweta Chakraborty, 2011. "The changing nature of communication and regulation of risk in Europe," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 409-429, April.
- Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming, 2014. "A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1059-1067.
- Gough, Clair & O׳Keefe, Laura & Mander, Sarah, 2014. "Public perceptions of CO2 transportation in pipelines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 106-114.
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian, 2013.
"Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 105-116.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Xian Zhang, 2014. "Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 60, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Lai, Xianjin & Ye, Zhonghua & Xu, Zhengzhong & Husar Holmes, Maja & Henry Lambright, W., 2012. "Carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) technological innovation system in China: Structure, function evaluation and policy implication," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 635-646.
- Carmel Anderson & Jacki Schirmer & Norman Abjorensen, 2012. "Exploring CCS community acceptance and public participation from a human and social capital perspective," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 687-706, August.
- Duan, Hongxia, 2010. "The public perspective of carbon capture and storage for CO2 emission reductions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5281-5289, September.
- L׳Orange Seigo, Selma & Dohle, Simone & Siegrist, Michael, 2014. "Public perception of carbon capture and storage (CCS): A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 848-863.
- Zhang, Xian & Fan, Jing-Li & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2013. "Technology roadmap study on carbon capture, utilization and storage in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 536-550.
- Middleton, Richard S. & Eccles, Jordan K., 2013. "The complex future of CO2 capture and storage: Variable electricity generation and fossil fuel power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 66-73.
- Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim & Gibbins, Jon & Reiner, David, 2012. "Opportunities and barriers for implementing CO2 capture ready designs: A case study of stakeholder perceptions in Guangdong, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 243-251.
- Markusson, Nils & Kern, Florian & Watson, Jim & Arapostathis, Stathis & Chalmers, Hannah & Ghaleigh, Navraj & Heptonstall, Philip & Pearson, Peter & Rossati, David & Russell, Stewart, 2012. "A socio-technical framework for assessing the viability of carbon capture and storage technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 903-918.
- Simon Shackley & Carly McLachlan & Clair Gough, 2004. "The public perception of carbon dioxide capture and storage in the UK: results from focus groups and a survey," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 377-398, December.
- Li, Bingyun & Duan, Yuhua & Luebke, David & Morreale, Bryan, 2013. "Advances in CO2 capture technology: A patent review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1439-1447.
- Li, Qi & Wei, Ya-Ni & Liu, Guizhen & Lin, Qing, 2014. "Combination of CO2 geological storage with deep saline water recovery in western China: Insights from numerical analyses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 101-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Viebahn & Emile J. L. Chappin, 2018. "Scrutinising the Gap between the Expected and Actual Deployment of Carbon Capture and Storage—A Bibliometric Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-45, September.
- Qin, Changlei & Yin, Junjun & Feng, Bo & Ran, Jingyu & Zhang, Li & Manovic, Vasilije, 2016. "Modelling of the calcination behaviour of a uniformly-distributed CuO/CaCO3 particle in Ca–Cu chemical looping," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 400-410.
- Errico, Massimiliano & Madeddu, Claudio & Pinna, Daniele & Baratti, Roberto, 2016. "Model calibration for the carbon dioxide-amine absorption system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 958-968.
- Sinha, Rakesh Kumar & Chaturvedi, Nitin Dutt, 2019. "A review on carbon emission reduction in industries and planning emission limits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1-1.
- Thushara, De Silva M. & Hornberger, George M. & Baroud, Hiba, 2019. "Decision analysis to support the choice of a future power generation pathway for Sri Lanka," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 680-697.
- d'Amore, Federico & Mocellin, Paolo & Vianello, Chiara & Maschio, Giuseppe & Bezzo, Fabrizio, 2018. "Economic optimisation of European supply chains for CO2 capture, transport and sequestration, including societal risk analysis and risk mitigation measures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 223(C), pages 401-415.
- Yang, Lin & Zhang, Xian & McAlinden, Karl J., 2016. "The effect of trust on people's acceptance of CCS (carbon capture and storage) technologies: Evidence from a survey in the People's Republic of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 69-79.
- Tapia, John Frederick D. & Lee, Jui-Yuan & Ooi, Raymond E.H. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Tan, Raymond R., 2016. "Optimal CO2 allocation and scheduling in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) operations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 337-345.
- Bing Bai & Xiaochun Li & Haiqing Wu & Yongsheng Wang & Mingze Liu, 2017. "A methodology for designing maximum allowable wellhead pressure for CO 2 injection: application to the Shenhua CCS demonstration project, China," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 158-181, February.
- Alexey Cherepovitsyn & Sergey Fedoseev & Pavel Tcvetkov & Ksenia Sidorova & Andrzej Kraslawski, 2018. "Potential of Russian Regions to Implement CO 2 -Enhanced Oil Recovery," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Li, Mingquan & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia, 2017. "Estimating benefits and costs of policies proposed in the 13th FYP to improve energy efficiency and reduce air emissions of China's electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 222-234.
More about this item
KeywordsNational survey; Public perception; Carbon capture and storage; CCS; Climate change; SWOT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:158:y:2015:i:c:p:366-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.