Report NEP-PPM-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Eichi Taniguchi & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier, 2014. "Financing urban logistics projects. From public utility to public-private partnerships," Working Papers halshs-01074619, HAL.
- Virginie Svenningsen & Eva Boxenbaum, 2015. "I love my work but how do I make sense of it? The role of emotions in hybrid organizations," Working Papers hal-01163972, HAL.
- Milena Klasing Chen & Sophie Hooge & Blanche Segrestin, 2015. "Creating value for everyone – when product design crafts ecosystem regulations," Post-Print hal-01147408, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2015. "Rethinking ideation: a cognitive approach of innovation lock-ins," Post-Print hal-01132377, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Ermine & Pascal Lièvre & Claude Paraponaris & Claude Guittard, 2014. "Un état francophone du champ du management des connaissances : la communauté GeCSO," Post-Print hal-01025287, HAL.
- Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh & Minh Ha-Duong, 2015. "Perspective of CO2 capture & storage (CCS) development in Vietnam: Results from expert interviews," Post-Print hal-01137656, HAL.
- Oana Peia & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Bank funding constraints and the cost of capital of small firms," Working Papers hal-01109331, HAL.