Cost to produce and deliver cellulosic feedstock to a biorefinery: Switchgrass and forage sorghum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Portuguese)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 393.
- Burton C. English & Cameron Short & Earl O. Heady, 1981. "The Economic Feasibility of Crop Residues as Auxiliary Fuel in Coal-Fired Power Plants," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(4), pages 636-644.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 392.
- Chan, J.H. & Reiner, D., 2011.
"Dynamics of Evolution in the Global Fuel-Ethanol Industry,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1129, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jin Hooi Chan & David Reiner, 2011. "Dynamics of Evolution in the Global Fuel-Ethanol Industry," Working Papers EPRG 1111, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Zhang, Jun & Osmani, Atif & Awudu, Iddrisu & Gonela, Vinay, 2013. "An integrated optimization model for switchgrass-based bioethanol supply chain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1205-1217.
- Carolan Joseph E. & Joshi Satish V. & Dale Bruce E., 2007. "Technical and Financial Feasibility Analysis of Distributed Bioprocessing Using Regional Biomass Pre-Processing Centers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-29, December.
- Sultana, Arifa & Kumar, Amit, 2012. "Optimal siting and size of bioenergy facilities using geographic information system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 192-201.
- Hallam, Arne & Anderson, I. C. & Buxton, D. R., 2001. "Comparative Economic Analysis of Perennial, Annual and Intercrops for Biomass Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5076, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tembo, Gelson & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2003. "Integrative Investment Appraisal of a Lignocellulosic Biomass-to-Ethanol Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1-23, December.
- Daianova, L. & Dotzauer, E. & Thorin, E. & Yan, J., 2012. "Evaluation of a regional bioenergy system with local production of biofuel for transportation, integrated with a CHP plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 739-749.
- Feng Song & Jinhua Zhao & Scott M. Swinton, 2011.
"Switching to Perennial Energy Crops Under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 764-779.
- Song, Feng & Zhao, Jinhua & Swinton, Scott M., 2009. "Switching to Perennial Energy Crops under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility," Staff Paper Series 56195, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 394.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bedoić, Robert & Jurić, Filip & Ćosić, Boris & Pukšec, Tomislav & Čuček, Lidija & Duić, Neven, 2020. "Beyond energy crops and subsidised electricity – A study on sustainable biogas production and utilisation in advanced energy markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Ramli, Nurul Nadia & Epplin, Francis, 2017. "Cost of Procuring Invasive Eastern Red Cedar Biomass for use as a Biobased Product Feedstock," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252525, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis, 2016. "Restricting Switchgrass Biomass Feedstock Production to Marginal Land to Limit Competition with Food Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229200, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Williams, Jeffery & Brammer, Jon & Llewelyn, Richard & Bergtold, Jason, 2015. "Producing and Harvesting Perennial Grasses for Cellulosic Biomass versus Alfalfa in Northeast Kansas," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10.
- Fasahati, Peyman & Liu, J. Jay & Ohlrogge, John B. & Saffron, Christopher M., 2019. "Process design and economics for production of advanced biofuels from genetically modified lipid-producing sorghum," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 1459-1470.
- Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis M., 2016. "Land requirements, feedstock haul distance, and expected profit response to land use restrictions for switchgrass production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 59-66.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pittaway, Timothy & Niekerk, Pieter van, 2015. "Horizon- Scanning the Ostrich Industry with Bibliometric Indicators," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore, 2014. "Competition and financial stability in European cooperative banks," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-16.
- Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce, 2016. "The privatization and de-privatization of rail industry assets in Australia and New Zealand," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 48-56.
- Onono, Joshua Orungo & Alarcon, Pablo & Karani, Maurice & Muinde, Patrick & Akoko, James Miser & Maud, Carron & Fevre, Eric M. & Häsler, Barbara & Rushton, Jonathan, 2018. "Identification of production challenges and benefits using value chain mapping of egg food systems in Nairobi, Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-8.
- Stefania Veltri & Giovanni Bronzetti, 2015. "A Critical Analysis of the Intellectual Capital Measuring, Managing, and Reporting Practices in the Non-profit Sector: Lessons Learnt from a Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 305-318, October.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion,"
LERNA Working Papers
12.12.369, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," IDEI Working Papers 732, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," TSE Working Papers 12-324, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Vázquez-Rowe, Ian & Reyna, Janet L. & García-Torres, Samy & Kahhat, Ramzy, 2015. "Is climate change-centrism an optimal policy making strategy to set national electricity mixes?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 108-116.
- Luca Papi & Andrea F Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015.
"IMF Lending and Banking Crises,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(3), pages 644-691, November.
- Luca Papi Author-Name-First Luca & Andrea F. Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Working Papers CASMEF 1304, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luca Papi & Andrea F Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 2015/019, International Monetary Fund.
- Aloui, Chaker & Hamida, Hela ben, 2014. "Modelling and forecasting value at risk and expected shortfall for GCC stock markets: Do long memory, structural breaks, asymmetry, and fat-tails matter?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 349-380.
- Jaber, J.O. & Elkarmi, Fawwaz & Alasis, Emil & Kostas, Anagnostopoulos, 2015. "Employment of renewable energy in Jordan: Current status, SWOT and problem analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 490-499.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Serra-Garcia, Marta & Winter, Joachim, 2015. "Teaching teenagers in finance: Does it work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 160-174.
- Humberto Brea-Solis & Sergio Perelman & David Saal, 2017. "Regulatory incentives to water losses reduction: the case of England and Wales," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 259-276, June.
- Karimo, Tamarauntari M., 2015. "The Impact of Economic Liberalization Policy on Performance of the Nigerian Industrial Sector - L’impatto della politica di liberalizzazione economica sulla performance del settore industriale in Nige," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(2), pages 229-257.
- Marius Häntsch & Arnd Huchzermeier, 2013. "Identifying, analyzing, and assessing risk in the strategic planning of a production network: the practical view of a German car manufacturer," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 125-158, July.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Phoyduangsy, Saysamone & Pangxang, Yiakhang, 2014. "The Environmental, Economic and Social Condition of the Nam Ngum River Basin," Research Reports 244012, Australian National University, Effective Implementation of Payments for Environmental Services in Lao PDR.
- Thornton, Mary & Hawkins, Benjamin, 2017. "Between a rock and a hard place: Economic expansion and social responsibility in UK media discourses on the global alcohol industry," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 169-176.
- Kuznetsov, Andrei & Dinwoodie, John & Gibbs, David & Sansom, Mark & Knowles, Harriet, 2015. "Towards a sustainability management system for smaller ports," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-68.
- Shu, Kesheng & Schneider, Uwe A. & Scheffran, Jürgen, 2017. "Optimizing the bioenergy industry infrastructure: Transportation networks and bioenergy plant locations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 247-261.
- Chen, Ruowei, 2017. "Competitive responses of an established airline to the entry of a low-cost carrier into its hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(PB), pages 113-120.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers hal-01550029, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCosts; Just-in-time; Logistics; Forage sorghum; Integer programming; Switchgrass;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:127:y:2014:i:c:p:44-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.